About the Journal
Pharmacogenomics Research and Personalized Medicine
Aims and Scope
Pharmacogenomics Research and Personalized Medicine (Pharmacogenomics Res Pers Med; PRPM; ISSN: 2788-9742) is an open-access, international peer-reviewed electronic journal, and openly distributed worldwide. It covers various aspects in the research of pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine, characterizing the influence of genotype on pharmacology, aiming to customize health care, with decisions and treatments tailored to each individual patient in every way possible. It publishes articles that describe advances in basic and translational science, clinical findings and medical trials, in relation to pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine.
As the Official Journal of the Xiangya Hospital Central South University, PRPM aims to provide an international and comprehensive platform for academic and practitioner worldwide to share and exchange ideas as well as to further prompt academic communication domestic and overseas in the field.
Information for Authors
PRPM follows the ICMJE recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journal and the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)'s guidelines.
Manuscripts submitted must be the original work of the author(s) and must not be published previously or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Submission Turnaround Time
- In-house review: 1-3 weeks
- External peer review: 1-3 months
- Publication Ahead of Print: within 1 month after being accepted
- Formal publication: within 1-3 months after being accepted. Original Articles are listed as priority.
Open Access Statement
Pharmacogenomics Research and Personalized Medicine is a peer reviewed, open access journal. All content of the journal is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial- NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). All articles published open access will be immediately and permanently free for all to read, download, copy and distribute as defined by the applied license.
Free access and usage
Permitted third party reuse is defined by the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. This license allows users to copy and distribute the article, provided:
- this is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way.
- the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI) and provides a link to the license but not in an any way implying that the licensor is endorsing the user or the use of the work.
- no derivatives including remix, transform, or build upon the material was allowed for distribution.
For open access publishing, this journal uses an exclusive licensing agreement. Authors will transfer copyright to PRPM, but will have the right to share their article in the same way permitted to third parties under the relevant user license, as well as certain scholarly usage rights.
For any inquiry/special circumstance on the copyright, commercial usage or adaptation of PRPM articles, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For reprint order, please contact: email@example.com
PRPM is published by AME Publishing Company.
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong, China.
Updated on June 22, 2021